Board Certified - Criminal Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Warren Abrams, Texas Trial Lawyer
Dallas County, Collin County, Denton County, Tarrant County, Rockwall County
Free Initial Consultation. 972-960-9040. Contact us today.
We defend all types of crimes. Here is a partial list.
With nearly 80,000 attorneys licensed to practice law in Texas, fewer than 850 are Board Certified in Criminal Law. 1.
Warren Abrams has been Board Certified in the area of Criminal law since 1988.
To become Board Certified in a specialty area, an attorney must have:
- Been licensed to practice law for at least five years
- Devoted a required percentage of practice to a specialty area for at least three years
- Handled a wide variety of matters in the area to demonstrate experience and involvement
- Attended continuing education seminars regularly to keep legal training up to date
- Been evaluated by fellow lawyers and judges
- Passed a 6-hour written examination
Why would you choose anyone but a Board Certified attorney to help you with your legal issue?
Board Certified attorney are specialists in their area of practice.
Please contact the Law Office of Warren Abrams, P.C. if you would like to schedule a free initial consultation. Additionally, we accept payment plans and credit cards.